I have over 25 years’ experience in professional practice as an osteopath, acupuncturist and naturopath. I practise privately in Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza. My aim is to provide safe, affordable, expert treatment to the local community. I am dedicated to the relief of suffering and the improvement of health.
My areas of special expertise
- Manual treatment of the body.
- Spinal, skeletal, muscle and nerve pain.
- Chronic health problems (problems that have developed over a long time).
- The relationship between the mind and physical health, especially the role of stress.
What can I offer as a practitioner?
- Long experience. I have been in practice since 1994.
- Wide-ranging knowledge. In addition to my main modalities (manual treatment, acupuncture, medical herbalism), I have good groundings in general medicine (though please note, I am not a medical practitioner), traditional oriental medicine, naturopathy, and health psychology.
- A thorough, logical, problem-solving approach.
- A holistic mindset. I am particularly concerned with overall, long-term health, which depends on a variety of physical, environmental and psychosocial influences.
- Dedication. All my patients receive as much thought and care as is necessary to helping their problem.
Qualifications and Experience
- In private practice since January 1994.
- Registered with the Registro de los Osteopatas de España (Spanish Register of Osteopaths).
- Member of the Asociación de Acupuntores de España (Association of Acupuncturists of Spain).
- Formerly registered with the General Osteopathic Council (1999 – 2012, resigned).
- Advanced Diploma in Herbalism (School of Natural Health Sciences, UK, 2017).
- Master’s degree in Psychopathology and Health (Health Psychology) (2012).
- British Bachelor of Science Degree in Osteopathy (1999).
- Diploma in Naturopathy (Libera Università Italiana di Naturopatia Applicata, 1994).
- British Diploma in Osteopathy (1993).
- Diploma in Acupuncture (Scuola Medica Italiana di Agopuntura e Discipline Complementari, 1990).
- British Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology / Food Science & Nutrition (1983).
- Associate lecturer at the Scuola Italiana di Osteopatia, 2005-2009.