Robert Hale offers skilled manual treatment for spinal, joint, muscle, and nerve pain as well as acupuncture and herbal treatments for a variety of ailments. He has served the island community since 1998.
Robert is an experienced and dedicated therapist. He obtained his professional qualification in osteopathy in the United Kingdom in 1993. He is also professionally qualified in acupuncture (1990), naturopathy (1994), and medical herbalism (2017). Since 1998 he has lived and worked in Santa Eulalia del Rio, on the beautiful island of Ibiza, where his mission is to provide safe, affordable, expert treatment to the local community.
Before you book your appointment please spend a little time to peruse this site. Robert would prefer all prospective patients to have an idea about what he does, what he doesn’t do, and how he works before deciding to come to him. Thank you!
Please note, Robert is unable to offer appointments to short-term visitors to the island.
SORRY, I AM NOT TAKING ON ANY NEW PATIENTS AT PRESENT.
I am planning on returning to work at the beginning of June. Owing to the Covid-19 pandemic I will have to put into place certain measures and precautions. The premises will be kept scrupulously clean and disinfected. All surfaces with which patients normally come into contact will be newly disinfected before each patient. The floors and all other surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected after each working period (morning / afternoon). All sheets, pillow covers, towels, etc. will be changed after each patient. Appointments will be booked at such intervals that mean that no two patients should be present in the practice at any one time (except if they are from the same family).
I need to ask all my patients to help stop the spread of Covid-19 by doing the following:
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19, I ask you not to come for treatment. Otherwise:
- When you arrive, please wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water in the bathroom, or use the hand disinfectant provided in the waiting room.
- Put on the masks and gloves provided.
- Avoid touching anything unnecessarily.
- If you cough or sneeze put your arm over your nose and mouth.
- If you wish to dispose of the mask and gloves before leaving, please put them into the pedal bin in the bathroom.
- Before leaving wash your hands again or use the hand disinfectant provided.
* Image by StockSnap, via Pixabay, reproduced under Creative Commons licence CC0.